- Adult, Teen and Children's Classes
- Day, Night and Weekend Classes, Studio Time, and Monthly Studio Memberships.
- One and Two Day Weekend Workshops.
- Topics Include Raku, Horse Hair and Alternative Firing Techniques; Basic Clay Hand Building Techniques, Potter's Wheel, Tile Making, Sculpture, and Special Projects.
- Flexible Schedules and One on One Instruction Available.
- Unique Environment Dedicated to Nurturing the Artistic Soul
- Studio Gallery Featuring Local Artists
- Bring a Friend Who Purchases a 6 Session Card or Larger and Get a Free Class.
Fire and Mud is a full service clay studio offering a unique and
dynamic creative space to explore and nurture your inner artist.
Featuring local artist instructors and specializing in alternative
firing techniques, there is something for everyone.
Fire & Mud Studios
740 Metcalf, Ste. #29, Escondido, CA 92025
firstname.lastname@example.org ~ (760) 622-9169
'Educate and Inspire, Communicate and Create'
follow me on Facebook
Fire and Mud Studios is moving to San Marcos!
The new address is:
1565 Creek Street, Suite 106, San Marcos, CA 92078.
All clay and artwork must be picked up at the Escondido location prior to June 1st.
The studio will close June 7th and reopen at our new location on June 19th.
Pottery Sale on June 1st, 9:30-2pm